Title: Assistant Professor of Electrical Engineering
Department: Electrical Engineering
Building: RBN 2013
- Ph.D., University of Washington, Seattle, Washington
- M.Sc., Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- B.Sc., Korea University, Seoul, Korea
- Postdoctoral Training in Coordinated Lab Science, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois
Dr. Jounsup Park joined as an Assistant Professor in the Department of Electrical
Engineering at UT Tyler in Fall 2020. He completed his postdoctoral training in Coordinated
Science Lab at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Illinois in 2020.
Dr. Park received his Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering from the University of Washington,
Seattle, Washington in 2018. He received his B.Sc. and M.Sc. in Electrical Engineering
from Korea University, Seoul, Korea, in 2006 and 2008, respectively.
From 2008 to 2012, Dr. Park was with the Cooperate Research Institute of Samsung Electro-Mechanics, Inc., Suwon, Korea.
Teaching and Research Interests:
- Multimedia Networking
- Wireless Communication
- AR/VR Quality of Experience