Human Resource Development
Title: Professor of HRD
Department: Human Resource Development
Building: COB 315.19
- Texas A & M University, College Station, Texas, 1994, Department of Educational Human Resource Development, Ed.D. Specializations: Curriculum Development and Educational Technology.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoma, 1987, M.Ed. Major: Industrial Arts Education.
- Southwestern Oklahoma State University, Weatherford, Oklahoma, 1985, B.S. Major: Industrial Arts Education. Minor: Health, Physical Education and Recreation.
Paul B. Roberts is the associate dean for the Soules College of Business and an associate
professor of human resource development (HRD). He is also currently the director for
an online teacher training grant sponsored by the Texas Education Agency. He has received
more than $1 million in grants and funded projects since coming to UT Tyler in 1992.
His research focuses on e-learning and the demographics of HRD programs. He earned
his Ed.D from the Department of Educational Human Resource Development at Texas A&M
Teaching and Research Interests
- Demographics of HRD programs
- New employee mentoring programs
- Applications of multimedia