Kathleen Hudson, MSN, MBA, RN
Title: Clinical Instructor
Building: LUC 224
Research, Medical-Surgical, Assessment, Medical terminology
Evidence-based practice, complexity of coping, student engagement
2014 Under Review
- Hudson, K. (2014). Coping Complexity Model: A mid-range theory. Submitted, under review
- Hudson, K., & Carrasco, R. (2014). Nursing student engagement: State of current knowledge. Submitted, under review
- Hudson, K. (2013). Salutogenesis: The origin of health. Nursing Management,
- November, 44(11), 12-13. DOI-10.1097/01.NUMA.0000436369.4539.81
- Hudson, K., & Buell, V. (2011). Empowering a safer Practice: PDAs are integral
- tools for nursing and health care. Journal of Nursing Management, 19, 400-406.
- Hudson, K. (2010). Close the door on crisis management. Nursing Management,
- Jul, 41(7), 51-53. ISSN: 0744-6314 PMID: 20581603 CINAHL AN: 2010713321
Nursing encompasses holistic caring, sharing, presencing, and facilitating toward health and wellbeing.