Resources for Students with Disabilities
UT Tyler Student Accessibility and Resources
- Students With Disabilities Preparing for Postsecondary Education
- When to Disclose Your Disability
- Online Clearinghouse on Postsecondary Education for Individuals With Disabilities
- The National Autistic Society - Guidelines for Student Mentors
- Sources for FREE Electronic/audio books.
- Project Gutenberg: Project Gutenberg is the first and largest single collection of free electronic books, or eBooks. Michael Hart, founder of Project Gutenberg, invented eBooks in 1971 and continues to inspire the creation of eBooks and related technologies today.
- ClassicAuthors.net - Great Literature Online: Free copies of the complete texts for most of Mark Twain's novels and other authors.