Executive Certificate in Nursing Informatics
The University of Texas at Tyler
According to the American Medical Informatics Association, as many as 70,000 nursing informatics specialists/analysts may be needed in the next five years. This demand for nursing and health informatics is the result of federal and state laws passed to protect health information and to ensure practitioners have the best information at their fingertips.
UT Tyler's Executive Certificate in Nursing Informatics Program (ENIF) will advance your skills in data and information management, and enhance your capabilities in information processing with new tools and technology as they unfold.
- Prepare to meet the growing demands for nursing informaticists by integrating nursing science with information science and computer science.
- Learn to design and manage data systems that support nursing practice, administration, education and research.
Designed for working nurses, the program is flexible and can be completed in 12 months. The majority of your work is completed online on your own time, at your own pace. Your presence on campus is required just one week per semester.
With an Executive Certificate in Nursing Informatics from UT Tyler, you will be well prepared to pursue leadership roles such as:
- Chief Nursing Informatics Officer
- Health Information Analyst
- Clinics Informatics Supervisor
- Director of Evidence-based Outcomes
- Health Marketing Coordinator
Request more information regarding the ENIF Program.