The energy management department of Facilities Management is dedicated to monitoring and reporting the following:
- Natural Gas
- Refuse and Recycling
- Campus Elevators
What does the energy manager do?
Duties and areas of responsibility for the energy manager include the following:
- Reviewing energy audits, reports and proposed related energy procurement.
- Reviewing utility invoices for accuracy and savings opportunities.
- Creating graphs and reporting for electricity, natural gas water and refuse.
- Implementing the work order system, including general work requests.
- Scheduling preventative maintenance on equipment for three UT Tyler campuses.
- Traveling to satellite campuses to inspect equipment and building sites.
- Conducting monthly elevator inspections and scheduling annual state inspections
- Recycling and refuse programs
Contact Bonnie Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org for the following:
- To report an elevator issue or outage.
- To report wasteful energy.
- To share energy saving ideas for the campus.
Check out our energy saving tips.