Historically Underutilized Business Program (HUB)
Office of Financial Services
The Statewide Procurement Division of the Texas Comptroller of Public Accounts administers the Statewide HUB Program. The purpose of the program is to assist certified minority, woman-owned and service-disabled veteran business owners in bidding for contracts and open market purchases. UT Tyler is committed to maximizing the opportunity for HUB companies to provide materials, supplies, equipment and services needed to support the university.
- Centralized Master Bidders List (CMBL)
- Introduction to the Statewide HUB Program
- HUB Certification Process
- HUB Subcontracting Plan: Forms and Training Video
- Texas Universities HUB Coordinators Alliance
- Mentor Protege
- Local Tyler Area Texas Certified HUB Suppliers/Vendors
Financial Services Office
Your Success. Our Passion.