Graduate International Student Admissions
Receive a Form I-20
A Form I-20, Certificate of Eligibility for F-1 status, (I-20) is an official US government document. A Form I-20 is required to obtain an F-1 visa and to maintain F-1 status while in the US. It is issued by each university or college in the US that admits international students.
To be eligible for a UT Tyler Form I-20, students must:
- Be admitted to a UT Tyler academic degree program
- Submit proof of financial support equivalent to annual cost of tuition and estimated expenses:
- Submit a copy of the passport ID page
Documents may be submitted:
- In person – Submit to the Graduate International Admissions office
- By mail – Use the following mailing address:
Office of Graduate Admissions
The University of Texas at Tyler
3900 University Blvd., ADM345
Tyler, TX 75799
- By email – email@example.com. Please send scanned attachments as PDFs.
A Form I-20 will be issued within two business days of meeting the Form I-20 eligibility requirements. Students receive a confirmation email when their UT Tyler Form I-20 has been issued and ready for delivery.
Learn about Form I-20 delivery options here.