How do I Change or Recover My INFO Domain Password?
Faculty / Staff
On Campus: Ext. 5555
Your INFO Domain username and password are your credentials for logging on to any faculty or staff computer on campus as well as your Outlook email and faculty MyUTTyler access. When you first received your username and password you were instructed to visit mypassword.uttyler.edu to set up a user profile. If you have created this profile, you will be able to reset your password on your own by answering the identity questions. Take the following steps:
1. Visit mypassword.uttyler.edu
2. Enter your INFO Domain username in the field provided and click "Log In."
3. On the next screen click on "Answer Personal Questions."
4. Answer all of the questions on the next page and click "Continue."
5. You will now be prompted to change your password. Be sure to follow the guidelines listed.
If you do not have access to the Internet you may call IT Support at 903.565.5555 and allow us to reset the password for you. We will verify your identity over the phone using the profile you created, reset your password and then require you to change your password once you have successfully logged on.
If you have not set up a profile at mypassword.uttyler.edu you will be required to bring a valid form of identification to BUS 102, where we will manually reset your password for you.