UT Tyler Office of Marketing and Communications
University Announces Summer Course Evaluations ScheduleFollow @UTTyler
Tweet - @UTTyler
May 30, 2017
Media Contact: Hannah Buchanan
Public Affairs Specialist
Marketing and Communications
The University of Texas at Tyler
903.565.5769 or 903.539.7196 (cell)
The University of Texas at Tyler summer session course evaluation schedule has been announced:
- Three-Week Summer Session: Evaluations open Tuesday, May 30; close Thursday, June 1.
- Accelerated Programs: Evaluations open Monday, June 19; close Sunday, June 25.
- Long Summer Session: Evaluations open Thursday, July 27; close Thursday, Aug. 10.
- Summer Session I: Evaluations open Thursday, June 29; close Thursday, July 6.
- Pharmacy 8-Week Session I: Evaluations open Monday, July 10; close Sunday, July 16.
- Summer Session II: Evaluations open Thursday, Aug. 3; close Thursday, Aug. 10.
- Accelerated Programs II: Evaluations open Saturday, Aug. 5; close Friday, Aug. 11
To access course evaluations:
- Go to myUTTyler on the UT Tyler website.
- Click on the "Student Home Page" tab.
- Look for the System Access box on the page
- Select the "Evaluate My Courses" link.
- Complete the easy online evaluations for each course.
Priority grade viewing is not available in the summer because of the scheduling overlap of summer sessions. Students may access their official grades after posting is completed by the Registrar's Office for each session.
Evaluations are anonymous, and instructors have no ability to view individual responses. Once aggregate reports are compiled by the Office of Information Analysis, the results are added to the university's existing Faculty Evaluations website.
If students experience difficulties or have questions about their course evaluations they may contact firstname.lastname@example.org.