UT Tyler School of Nursing
Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate- Hybrid
Advanced Practice Program Director
Dr. Amy Toone, RN, PhD, APRN, FNP-BCStudent Resources
- Web-enhanced courses provide student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of course work and clinical application prepares students as advanced practice nurses and leaders in an evolving healthcare system.
- Small course size contributes to faculty-student collegiality.
- 29 semester credit hours in length:
- 7 online.
- 22 clinical hours offered in a Web-enhanced format requiring time on the Tyler campus.
- Sample 2 Year Degree Plan/Tuition 2015-2016
- Sample 3 Year Degree Plan/Tuition 2015-2016
- Information for Gainful Employment
- Course Rotation Schedule