UT Tyler School of Nursing
Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate - Hybrid
100% of our FNP graduates passed their national board examinations on their first attempt!
- Web-enhanced courses provide student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of course work and clinical application prepares students as advanced practice nurses and leaders in an evolving healthcare system.
- Small course size contributes to faculty-student collegiality.
- 29 semester credit hours in length:
- 7 online.
- 22 clinical hours offered in a Web-enhanced format requiring 1-2 days per semester on the Tyler campus.
Meet Our Students
- The HRSA Traineeship Grant: Get up to three semesters of your FNP education paid for!
- For more information: InTune Grant