UT Tyler School of Nursing
Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate - Hybrid
Advanced Practice Program Director
Dr. Amy Roberts, RN, PhD, APRN, FNP-BC, FAANP
|CONGRATULATION! 100% of our FNP Dec 2020 graduates passed their national board examination on their first attempt – we are so proud of them!|
- Web-enhanced courses provide student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of course work and clinical application prepares students as advanced practice nurses and leaders in an evolving healthcare system.
- Small course size contributes to faculty-student collegiality.
- 29 semester credit hours in length:
- 7 online.
- 22 clinical hours offered in a Web-enhanced format requiring 1-2 days per semester on the Tyler campus.
Meet Our Students
- Sample 3 Year Degree Plan/Tuition
- Information for Gainful Employment
- Course Rotation Schedule