UT Tyler School of Nursing
Post-MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
Coming fall 2020!
ONLINE Certificate Options:
- PMHNP - Post-Master's Certificate for APRN Major (sample degree plan)
- PMHNP- Post-Master's Certificate for Non-APRN Majors (sample degree plan)
About the PMHNP Program:
- Post-MSN Certificate for APRN: 24 semester credit hours
Post-MSN Certificate for Non-APRN: 34 semester credit hours
- Web-enhanced courses provide student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of course work and clinical application prepares students as advanced practice nurses and leaders in an evolving health care system.
- Small course size contributes to faculty-student collegiality.
- Marketable Skills for the PMHNP
- Projected Course Rotations
Graduate Nursing Advisor