UT Tyler School of Nursing
MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- PMHNP - Full-time (sample degree plan)
- PMHNP - Part-time (sample degree plan)
Post-MSN Certificate Program > View Page
About the PMHNP Program:
- MSN: 49 semester credit hours
- Online: program is online, excluding Advanced Health Assessment Only (NURS 5352- hybrid course) and will require 1 or 2 hands-on clinicals on campus, which are scheduled at the beginning of the semester.
- Please note that all clinical hours must be completed in Texas, therefore all students must obtain a valid Texas license.
- Web-enhanced courses provide student friendly format and flexible schedule.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for future doctoral studies or for career advancement.
- Combination of course work and clinical application prepares students as advanced practice nurses and leaders in an evolving health care system.
- Small course size contributes to faculty-student collegiality.
- The HRSA Traineeship Grant: Get up to three semesters of your PMHNP education paid for!
- For more information: InTune Grant
Graduate Nursing Advisor