UT Tyler Graduate Nursing
Post-Masters Nursing Administration Certificate Program - Online
This program is designed for students with a masters degree in nursing that are seeking a nursing administration certification.
- Online program designed for working professionals.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for career advancement.
- Combination of online learning and practicum hours for hands-on experience in the field of nursing administration.
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to the success of every student.
Completion of this program meets the graduate coursework requirements necessary to sit for the Nurse Executive certification (NE-BC) administered through the American Nurses Credentialing Center.
Graduates fill many positions in
- Health care organizations
- Policy development