UT Tyler Graduate Nursing
Post-Master's Nursing Education Certificate Program - Online
*Please note that effective Fall 2023, this certificate program will change from post-masters
to post-baccalaureate. Applicants will be required to hold a bachelor of science in
nursing instead of a master of science in nursing.*
This program is designed for students with a masters degree in nursing that are seeking a nursing education certification.
- Online program designed for working professionals.
- Thorough preparation for national certification exam.
- Sound basis for career advancement.
- Combination of online learning and practicum hours for hands-on experience in the field of nursing education.
- Outstanding faculty dedicated to the success of every student.
Completion of this program meets the graduate coursework requirements necessary to sit for the Certified Nurse Educator (CNE) Examination administered through the National League for Nursing.
Graduates fill many positions in
- community colleges
- government agencies
- clinical facilities in the areas of staff development