International Student Services

F-1 Student Departure Form

Use this form to report a temporary or permanent departure from the U.S. during a given semester if you are a current degree-seeking F-1 student who would otherwise be expected to be enrolled in a full course-load that semester, or if you are on OPT/STEM OPT but are abandoning the remainder of your authorized employment period. 

The information reported will be used to make any necessary adjustments to your SEVIS record. To transfer to a different school instead, submit the Transfer-Out Request


UT Tyler