Office of the Registrar
Undergraduates Registering for Graduate Courses
Students admitted to a graduate program to take graduate coursework simultaneously with their undergraduate program may enroll in no more than 18 total credits, and no more than six of those credits may be in the graduate program. Simultaneous enrollment in graduate and undergraduate courses is subject to the following conditions:
- The student must be within 12 semester hours of graduation.
- Student must apply for undergraduate graduation by the Priority Filing Date.
- Student must apply for and receive provisional admission to a graduate program.
- Enrollment in each graduate course must receive prior approval by the graduate advisor or appropriate department chair of the college offering the course.
- The approval must be submitted by the student to the Enrollment Services Center at the time of registration.
The preceeding conditions do not apply to students in the Integrated BBA/MAcc or 4+1 programs.