Department of Rehabilitation Sciences
To provide the most productive advising for our students we request that each prospective or current student make an appointment. This ensures adequate time for the evaluation of your completed course work.
If you have not been accepted to UT Tyler or have not turned in all transcripts, please bring your transcripts with you to your appointment(s).
Resources for Students
To make the registration process clearer and assist you with questions on admissions, registration, payment, and financial aid, please see the valuable information available on our website:
- Registration Tutorials - Our Registrar's Office provides valuable information on how to register for classes. In addition, this tutorial will familiarize you with your Student Center in "myUTTyler."
- Office of the Registrar – Forms Library.
- The online Semester Brochure.
- Financial Aid.
- The Cashier's Office for payment due dates and payment options.
- If you are applying for graduation within the coming academic year, check out our valuable information on dates and deadlines.
For general undergraduate advising questions, schedule an advising appointment or information on degree options and transfer, please email email@example.com.
For the Master of Occupational Therapy program, please reach out to Dr. Anjali Part for more degree information or general questions:
Dr. Anjali Parti