Student Business Services
P2 Money Network® Account Information
The P2 Card Money Network® account allows UT Tyler students to receive their refunds from the university the same day that they are processed. This account makes it easy and safe for students to gain immediate and convenient access to their funds. The Money Network Enabled MasterCard Patriot Card is not a credit card. Funds are FDIC insured.
Your account must be activated in order for it to work. Wait an hour after you have been issued your P2 card before you call 1-800-822-4283 and follow the system's prompts. Remember your PIN - you will need it to make PIN-debit purchases, ATM withdrawals and to access your account when calling Customer Service.
Upgrade to Money Network Premier†
Upgrade to Money Network Premier† at no charge to access additional features and benefits like adding other funds to your Account in the following ways:
- Cash Reloads. Add cash through participating reload providers. To find a location near you, use the Locator in the mobile app or at our website or call Customer Service.
- Use Direct Deposit. Have pay from employers, your parents or relatives or your tax refund and government benefits deposited directly into your Account. Visit our website or call Customer Service to learn more.
- “Keep My Card” feature. Continue using your Card just as you do now, even if leave your college or university.
Visit our website and click on UPGRADE for more information or call Customer Service.
†Upgrade to a Money Network Premier Account at no charge. Requires a one-time verification of your identity. The monthly account maintenance fee will be applied to your account after nine months of inactivity and will be applied each month thereafter until activity, including loading or withdrawing funds, occurs.
See Fee Schedule and Terms and Conditions for information about Premier Account upgrade and associated fees.
NOTE: Reload fees and limits may vary by reload provider. See Fee Schedule, Transaction Limit Schedule and Terms and Conditions for more information.
How to Access Your Funds
- Make a purchase at a store that accepts Master Card®
- Swipe or present your card
- Follow the prompts
- Enter your 4-digit PIN or sign for the transactions
- Get cash back at participating stores
Get cash at an In-Network ATM
- Enter your PIN
- Select WITHDRAWAL from CHECKING
- Enter the dollar amount you want to withdraw (up to $500 a day)
- Take your cash and your receipt
Use a Money Network®Check
- Write out your check
- Call Customer Service at 1-800-822-4283 to get an issuer and transaction number that must be printed on the face of the check
- Deposit the check into your regular bank account, use it to pay a bill or cash it at a check cash location (all Walmart locations in Tyler) which can be found by using the Money Network locator tool online or by calling Customer Service
Pay bills online
Manage Your Account
Access your account information at any time, free of charge, by accessing your account online or by calling Customer Service. You will need the number on the front of your card and your PIN.
- Set up alerts online to receive your account balance daily or once a week via email or text message.
- Hear or view your account balance and transactions details.
- Change your PIN.Request a statement (fees may apply).
- Transfer funds from your account to a personal bank account ($4 fee).
NOTE: Your account must be activated to gain access to these functions.
An account balance request made at an ATM or a live Customer Service representative will result in a fee being charged to your account.
How to Find an In-Network ATM
- Free on-campus ATM located on the second floor between the University Center and the Administration building. There is a $500 withdrawal limit.
- Visit www.allpointnetwork.com
- Download a mobile app for your phone