Student Business Services
UT Tyler refunds to students according to their refund preference. You will only need to make this choice once. If in the future you would like to change your refund preference, please come to the cashiers' office or email firstname.lastname@example.org from your patriot email account and the cashiers will make the change for you.
To ensure your refund will not be delayed, you must also get your student ID (P2 Card) printed with a cashier. Selecting your refund preference does not complete the process. Visit the Cashiers website for more information on how to get your student ID printed.
Refund to the P2 Card Money Network® account
- Receive your refund the same day UT Tyler processes the refund
- The account gives you "free and clear" access to your funds by using In-Network ATMs, checks or using the card anywhere Discover® debit cards are accepted
- Funds are FDIC insured
- This account is not a credit card
Refund directly to your bank account. With an active myUTTyler Account, students can have Direct Deposits for financial aid refunds and for other credits in their account. Credits can be created when ever charges are less than the monies paid by the student.
- Refunds by Direct Deposit should be available in your bank account two to five business days after the posted date.
- Students must apply for Direct Deposit at their Student Center in myUTTyler.
- Remember to get your student ID printed to complete the refund preference process. Visit the Cashiers website for more information on how to get your student ID printed
Receive a paper check from UT Tyler through the US mail to the mailing address in myUTTyler. Remember to get your student ID printed to complete the refund preference process. Visit the Cashiers website for more information on how to get your student ID printed.
Make your refund preference by either entering your student ID or your Patriots account
I wish to receive my refund on my P2 Card Money Network® account.
I wish to receive my refund as ACH - Direct Deposit as indicated by my bank selection in myUTTyler.
I wish to receive my refund as a check.
Form Publishes Securely