New Transfer Scholarship
New Transfer Scholarship 2021-2022
Students who meet the criteria below will be considered for a Transfer Scholarship.
This scholarship is for students who have previously attended other colleges only.
New transfer students who are accepted for admission and confirm their intention to enroll prior to May 1st before the academic year begins will be considered for an academic scholarship. Funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. It is mandatory for all students to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for any scholarship. There is no separate scholarship application.
If a student has not submitted a FAFSA for each renewal year prior to the first day of class, they will no longer be eligible for the scholarship. Transfer scholarships are not awarded to second bachelor, re-admit, high school dual credit or transient students.
Transfer Presidential Scholarship
Award Amount: $2,000
- Deadline: May 1st
- Scholarship Criteria: 30 completed hours at time of admission and 3.0+ cumulative GPA
- No scholarship application required.
- The following must be submitted no later than May 1st:
- FAFSA eligible students must file a FAFSA
- Must submit official college transcripts
- Additional Requirements:
- Must enroll in a minimum of 12 credit hours each semester (fall and spring) at UT Tyler.
Transfer scholarships are renewable for one academic year following the initial award. No application is required for renewal.
- To renew, scholarship students must:
- Complete 12 credit hours at UT Tyler for the semester(s) awarded.
- Maintain a minimum 3.0 GPA at UT Tyler.
- FAFSA eligible Students must submit a FAFSA prior to the first day of class.