UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to more than 80 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership for more information.
Spring 2015 organization registration and orientations are now complete. If you have questions about the status of your organization, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your registration should have been completed in these simple steps:
- Identify three authorized representatives.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the student organization registration form.
- Submit via email a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster.
- Representatives and advisors attended one of our student organization orientation sessions (attendance required annually for all three authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor).
- Please note that if you were unable to attend an orientation session, you may attend a make-up session by contacting Student Life and Leadership at email@example.com
|Transfer Orientation UC Theater 8 a.m.|
|Freshman Day of Service University Center 12:30 p.m.|
|Breakfast for Dinner & a Movie UC Ballroom 7:30 p.m.|
|Classroom Tours University Center 5 p.m.|
|Patriot Freshman Connection Harvey Deck 3:30 pm|
|Bookstore Bingo Outside Bookstore 3:00 pm|