Student Life & LeadershipConcerts/Comedians/Speakers
- Swoop Tunes featuring Paul Pfau, noon Thursday, Feb. 20, UC Sports Cafe.
- Swoop Tunes featuring the Austin Adams Band, noon Monday, March 17, Location TBD.
- Open Mic Night featuring Austin Renfro, Tuesday, April 8, Sports Cafe.
- CAB Movie Night, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, Feb. 18, UC Theater.
- CAB Movie Night, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, March 20, Harvey Lakes (Rainsite: UC Theater).
- CAB Movie Night, 8:30 p.m. Tuesday, April 14, Harvey Lakes (Rainsite: UC Theater).
Don't forget to vote on each CAB movie at www.facebook.com/uttylercab.Multicultural & Diversity
- Black History Info Table, 11 a.m. Tuesday-Thursday, Feb. 4-6, UC Info Table
- Wonder Woman Documentary, 6 p.m. & 8 p.m. Tuesday, March 4, UC Theater.
- WONDER WOMEN! THE UNTOLD STORY OF AMERICAN SUPERHEROINES traces the fascinating evolution and legacy of Wonder Woman. From the birth of the comic book superheroine in the 1940s to the blockbusters of today, WONDER WOMEN! looks at how popular representations of powerful women often reflect society's anxieties about women's liberation.
- Holi Festival, 12 p.m., Monday, March 17, UC Patio and OHall Field.
- Festival of Colors
- Indian Food
- Indian Dance
- Henna Tattoos and more!
- Annual Crawfish Boil, 11:30 a.m. Monday, April 14, Harvey Deck. We will serve until we run out of food!
- UC Celebration, 11 a.m. Wednesday, April 16, UC. Food, photos, novelties and more!
- More details coming soon!
Questions about upcoming events? Contact Jennifer Skinner or call 903.565.5796 for more information.