UT Tyler Money Management
Patriot Money Mentors
Student Money Management's Patriot Money Mentors (PMM) are a group of students who are passionate about financial literacy and want to help educate and counsel their peers on how to be financially responsible and independent during their college career. They serve as mentors for their peers through personal one-on-one consultations and educational sessions throughout the academic year.
- Complete PMM training through the Department of Student Money Management (SMM).
- Meet with students one-on-one for money coaching.
- Help recruit students for consultations.
- Meet once a month as a PMM group to debrief, train, and plan activities.
- Attend or assist with at least 3 SMM events a year.
- SMM will fund Financial Literacy Certification for each PMM.
- Personal advising experience to be included on your resume.
- PMM Polo and other merchandise.
- Possible extra credit from professors (with approval).
- INACTUS student members can use hours for competition.
- Volunteer hours.
For more information contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org 903.565.5978