Office of Student Affairs
Outstanding Student Affairs Professional
The Division of Student Affairs recognizes recipients of the Outstanding Student Affairs Professional Award at the Student Leadership & Service Awards in April each year.
Congratulations to the 2016 recipients:
- Kim Harvey-Livingston, Student Services (Full-Time Professional)
- Michael Cichowicz, Career Services (New Professional)
- Meredith Klipple, Career Services (Graduate Assistant)
An Outstanding Student Affairs Professional must:
- Be an employee in one of the following division areas: Athletics,Campus Police, Career Services, Judicial Affairs, Rec Sports, Residence Life, Student Affairs, Student Life & Leadership, Student Services, Student Money Management or Veterans Resource Center.
- Demonstrate dedication to UT Tyler students through quality work and service.
- Contribute toward achieving the goals of their department/office.
- Display a positive attitude and commitment to the continual improvement or growth of their office, the division and the university.
- Chase Ragland, Leadership & Service (Full-Time Professional)
- Christina Gibson, Student Money Management (New Professional)
- Sindhu Pakala, Student Life & Leadership (Graduate Assistant)
- Adrian Lodge, New Student Programs (Full-Time Professional)
- Jessi Reel, Campus Activities & Greek Life (New Professional)
- Ifeoluwa Adetoro, New Student Programs (Graduate Assistant)
- Linda Long, Student Counseling Center (Full-Time Professional)
- Chase Ragland, Leadership & Service (New Professional)
- Christina Gibson, Student Affairs (Graduate Assistant)