Current Student Resources
Dual Credit - PACE Program
- Activate Your Patriot Account
- Get Your Grades
- How to Drop a Course
- How to Make a Payment
- Canvas 101 video and login
- Check personal email and mail frequently for important UT Tyler information
- Remember UT Tyler Student ID Number upon receipt (after admitted, students will receive this number via mail and email)
- Activate Patriot Email Account and myUTTyler account
- Complete all PACE forms correctly, and review your form before submission to confirm that you have completed all required fields
- Ask for help if you are struggling—UT Tyler can provide tutoring services to assist you in certain courses
- Remember drop/withdrawal dates and notify teacher and guidance counselor immediately if you wish to drop
- Consider the impact of a dual credit course: it will be on college transcript and will follow you wherever you attend college
- Log into myUTTYler using the username and password you created through Patriot Account Activation.
- Once you are logged in, select the "Student Home Page" tab, and then click "Student Center" on the right side of the screen.
- Once you are in your Student Center, click the drop down menu under "Academics" and select "Grades".
- Select the term for which you wish to view grades.
Please check with your guidance counselor regarding specific drop/withdraw deadlines for UT Tyler each semester. You can also view the drop/withdraw dates by selecting the appropriate semester on our Academic Calendar.
- Drop-Student no longer wishes to be enrolled in the course, and requests to drop the course in DualEnroll.com by the final drop date, also called Census Date. The course will not appear on the student's college transcript, and students may be eligible for a full or partial refund (if the student is responsible for payment). To determine whether a refund will be given, please refer to the Refund Schedule.
- Withdraw-Student no longer wishes to be enrolled in the course and completes a drop request via DualEnroll.com AFTER Census Date. The student may or may not receive a refund depending on the date of the drop, and the course will appear on the student's college transcript with a grade of "Q". (Please note: dual credit courses are NOT counted in the Texas six-drop rule for undergraduate students).