OU Campus Training and Standards
Creating a Folder/Directory
Inside OU Campus, select the "content" button across the top of the page, highlighted below.
By creating a new folder, you will have a new subdirectory. For instance, Audit Services may have different subdirectories like payroll and accounting.
The url would be something like this:
From the drop-down, select "New Web Folder".
- Fill out each area carefully
- Near the bottom, if you have social links, select "yes". If not, select "no".
- Select "Create", allow enough time for the folder and files to create.
- Once you see the index.pcf file, you are ready to edit.
NOTE: Your website directory SHOULD contain a "files" or "documents" folder to hold your PDF and other documents. This information is if you need to create an additional "files" folder in sub-folders.
These folders are NOT used for building web pages OR storing images, but for storing PDF files and other documents.
- Click on the Content tab.
- Click on “New” in the top right side.
- Click on New Folder on the left side.
- Name the folder. NOTE: For images, use "images". for PDF's, and Documents, use "files".
- Click “Create.”