Outstanding Degree Programs Prepare You for Career and Lifelong Success
The University of Texas at Tyler offers more than 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs, two PhD programs and a doctor of pharmacy degree (PharmD) program. Our academic programs blend online and on-campus learning.
UT Tyler's average student-faculty ratio of 17:1 puts you in touch with a faculty of experts personally focused on your education and career success. We balance rigorous learning with nurturing support to promote student confidence, and connect you with an array of opportunities to build experience beyond the classroom.
Part of the prestigious University of Texas System, UT Tyler ranks among the highest in the system for students graduating on time, and our students often receive job offers before they graduate. Employers confirm that UT Tyler graduates are among the very best produced by any public university in Texas.
- UT Tyler is one of Texas’ fastest-growing universities and values solid traditions of learning and results-driven research.
- The university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s, master's and doctoral degrees.
- One in five UT Tyler graduates pursue graduate studies or attend professional school.
Our graduates often outperform graduates from all other Texas public universities. Our outstanding pass rates on state licensure and certification exams include:
- Nursing - 95.6%
- Education - 94.8%
- Undergraduate Programs and Majors
- Graduate Programs
- Online Education
- Certificate Programs
- Doctoral Programs
UT Tyler Colleges
- College of Arts and Sciences
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Engineering
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- The Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
- University College
|Thanksgiving Holiday |
|Roburt Fountain Senior Euphonium Recital - Braithwaite Recital Hall - 7:30|
|Student Recital - Braithwaite Recital Hall - 12:30|
|Wind Ensemble Concert - Cowan Center - 7:30|
|Cohort Four -- Capstone Project Defense Ornelas Activity Center Ballroom |
|Patriot Singers/Concert Chorale Christmas Concert with Voices of Faith Choir - First Presbyterian Church - 7:00|
|Study Day |
|Final Exams for Monday-Only Classes |