Outstanding Degree Programs Prepare You for Career and Lifelong Success
The University of Texas at Tyler offers more than 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs and two PhD programs, blending online and on-campus learning. UT Tyler also will offer a doctor of pharmacy degree program beginning in fall 2015.
Our 17:1 student-to-faculty ratio puts students in touch with a faculty that’s both prestigious and personally focused on your education and career success. We balance rigorous learning with nurturing support to promote student confidence, and connect you with an array of opportunities to build experience beyond the classroom.
Employers confirm that UT Tyler graduates are among the very best produced by any public university in Texas: Three out of every five UT Tyler students receive job offers before they graduate.
- UT Tyler is one of Texas’ fastest-growing universities that also values solid traditions of learning and results-driven research.
- The university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s, master's and doctoral degrees.
- One in five of UT Tyler graduates go on to graduate or professional school.
Our graduates often outperform graduates from all other Texas public universities with outstanding pass rates on state licensure exams or certification in these areas:
- Engineering - 94.9%
- Nursing - 99%
- Education - 93.2%
- Undergraduate Programs and Majors
- Graduate Programs
- Online Education
- Certificate Programs
- Doctoral Programs
UT Tyler Colleges
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Engineering
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- The Ben and Maytee Fisch College of Pharmacy
- University College
|Health Science Fair Whitehouse High School 9am|
|CFSE Small Business Boot Camp BRB 01055 5 p.m.|
|Informational Session Mountain View College 2pm|
|FASTENAL: CFSE Small Business Series Business Building Parking Lot 9 a.m.|
|Majors & Minors Fair UC Ballroom 3 p.m.|
|Faculty Workshop - Jean Strait: Best Teaching Practices and the Future of Service Learning UC Ballroom 12:00 p.m.|
|Special Guest Lecture - Jean Strait: Best Teaching Practices and the Future of Service Learning UC Theater 9 a.m.|
|Fall 2014 - RO-Last Day to Drop one or all classes |