Outstanding Degree Programs Prepare You for Career and Lifelong Success
The University of Texas at Tyler offers more than 80 undergraduate and graduate degree programs and two PhD programs, blending online and on-campus learning. Our 17:1 student-to-faculty ratio puts students in touch with a faculty that’s both prestigious and personally focused on your education and career success. We balance rigorous learning with nurturing support to promote student confidence, and connect you with an array of opportunities to build experience beyond the classroom. Employers confirm that UT Tyler graduates are among the very best produced by any public university in Texas: Three out of every 5 UT Tyler students receive job offers before they graduate.
- UT Tyler is one of Texas’ fastest-growing universities that also values solid traditions of learning and results-driven research.
- The university is accredited by the Commission on Colleges of the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools to award bachelor’s, master's and doctoral degrees.
- One in 5 of UT Tyler graduates go on to graduate or professional school.
Our graduates often outperform graduates from all other Texas public universities with outstanding pass rates on state licensure exams or certification in these areas:
- Engineering - 94.9%
- Nursing - 99%
- Education - 93.2%
- Undergraduate Programs and Majors
- Graduate Programs
- Online Degree Programs
- Certificate Programs
UT Tyler Colleges
- College of Arts and Science
- College of Business and Technology
- College of Education and Psychology
- College of Engineering and Computer Science
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
|Long Summer 2013 - Bookstore Charge Dates from Credit Balances |
|Remaining Grant and Scholarship Monies to be Refunded - Long Summer 2013 |
|Memorial Day holiday, all offices closed, no classes held |
|Census date (12th class day) |
|Deadline for all registrations, schedule changes, and section changes |
|20th Class Day |