Be Informed About Financial Assistance
Remember to check your Patriot email regularly for information about your financial aid at The University of Texas at Tyler.
To process Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) results, students must be admitted to UT Tyler and have a valid Social Security number on file with the admissions office.
IMPORTANT INFORMATION FOR 2014-2015
Important Information for Requesting an IRS Tax Return Transcript
Federal regulations require a federal income tax return transcript if you filed taxes and have been selected for verification. You and your parents may use the IRS Data Retrieval Tool that is an option when filling out the FAFSA or request a free tax return transcript from the IRS online, or by calling 800.908.9946.
You may obtain a copy by following these instructions on the IRS website:
1. Select "Get Transcript of Your Tax Records" under the Tools box
- Select "Get Transcript Online (allows you to download and print immediately)
- Select "Get Transcript by Mail" (may take 5-10 days for processing)
2. You must select the "Return Transcript"
You may also call 800-908-9946 to request a federal income tax return transcript.
- 2014-2015 FAFSA ~ Priority deadline for Fall 2014: April 1, 2014
- 2014-2015 TASFA ~ For House Bill 1403/Senate Bill 1528 students only. Application Priority Deadline is March 15, 2014.
- National Student Loan Data System: Review your student loan and Federal Pell Grant history.
- Net Price Calculator
- Cost of Attendance: (2014-2015 estimate for full-time undergraduate students)
- GRE Fee Reduction Program
Graduating? Withdrawing? Dropping Below 6 Hours?
Complete Direct Loan Exit Loan Counseling
|Spring 2015 Aid Disbursements begin |
|Remaining loan Fund Monies to be Refunded |
|Remaining Grant and Scholarship Monies to be Refunded |
|Financial Aid Census Date - Spring 2015 |