Be Informed About Financial Assistance
Remember to check your Patriot email regularly for information about your financial aid at The University of Texas at Tyler.
To process Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) results, students must be admitted to UT Tyler and have a valid Social Security number on file with the admissions office.
- 2015-2016 FAFSA ~ Priority deadline for Fall 2015: April 1, 2015
- 2015-2016 TASFA ~ For House Bill 1403/Senate Bill 1528 students only. Application Priority Deadline is March 15, 2015.
- National Student Loan Data System: Review your student loan and Federal Pell Grant history.
- Net Price Calculator
- Cost of Attendance: (2014-2015 estimate for full-time undergraduate students)
- GRE Fee Reduction Program
Graduating? Withdrawing? Dropping Below 6 Hours?
Complete Direct Loan Exit Loan Counseling
|Summer II 2015 – Remaining Loan Fund Monies to be Refunded |
|Summer II 2015 – Financial Aid Confirmation Date |
|Summer II 2015 – Remaining Grant and Scholarship Monies to be Refunded |