The University of Texas at Tyler
The UT Tyler judicial process is managed primarily by the Director of Judicial Affairs. Violations of the student Code of Conduct and of Residence Life policies will be adjudicated through the judicial process, as well as incidents of scholastic dishonesty.
Policies and Procedures Information
- Manual of Policy and Procedures Ch. 8: Student Conduct and Discipline
- This is the full text of the student conduct policies and processes
- Scholastic Dishonesty
- Resources for faculty regarding academic misconduct
- Overview of the Judicial Process
- Explanation and timeline of the judicial process
- Judicial Appeals
- Information about appealing student conduct decisions
- Frequently Asked Questions
Submit a Report By Choosing a Link Below
- If the incident you are reporting pertains to sexual harassment or sexual misconduct, submit a Title IX Report.
- If the incident you are reporting pertains to behavior that is unusual, concerning, or alarming that may or may not be a policy violation, submit a Behavior Intervention Report.
- If you are a faculty or staff member reporting scholastic dishonesty, submit a Scholastic Dishonesty Report (from faculty or staff).
- If you are a student reporting scholastic dishonesty, submit a Scholastic Dishonesty Report (from student).
- If the incident you are reporting does not fit any of the above categories, submit a General Incident Report.
- If you are reporting a conduct incident that took place in on campus housing, submit a Residence Life Incident Report.