UT Tyler Office of Marketing and Communications
myUTTyler University Online Course Evaluations - FastFactsFollow @UTTylerTweet
November 22, 2013
Media Contact: Hannah Buchanan
Public Affairs Specialist
Marketing and Communications
The University of Texas at Tyler
903.565.5769 or 903.539.7196 (cell)
November 22, 2013
- The myUTTyler Online Course Evaluation System will open at 12:01 a.m. Monday, Nov. 25, 2013.
- Instructions and access to the evaluation system are displayed in the “Student Training” box on the Student Home Page of myUTTyler.
- Once logged into myUTTyler, students access the evaluation system by clicking this Evaluate My Courses link. A similar link can be found in the Notifications box in myUTTyler.
- In appreciation for completing evaluations before the deadline, the university will grant respondents “priority access” to view their semester grades one week earlier than non-respondents.
- Students who complete course evaluations will have access to grades on myUTTyler beginning at 12:01 a.m. Thursday, Dec. 19, 2013. Additionally, they will be entered into a prize drawing for 3 mini iPads.
- Students who do not complete course evaluations before Dec. 9 must wait until 12:01 a.m. Wednesday, Dec. 25, 2013 to have access to grades through either myUTTyler or Blackboard.
- Evaluations are anonymous and instructors have no ability to view individual responses. Once compiled, results are added to the university’s existing Faculty Evaluations website. A high response rate is important so that the results posted are representative of the views of the entire student body.
- If students experience difficulties in completing the course evaluations in myUTTyler, use email@example.com to report the problem.
- The "my grades" function in Blackboard will be closed 12:01 a.m. Dec. 9 until 12:01 a.m. Dec. 25.