UT Tyler Recreational Sports
UT Tyler intramurals provide competitive opportunities in individual, dual and team sports to Patriot students, faculty, staff and alumni. Many tournaments, leagues and special events are scheduled each semester.
Choose from the traditional intramural leagues of flag football, basketball, softball and soccer, and traditional tournaments in table tennis, racquetball, disc golf and billiards.
Participants may form a team or sign up as free agents. Tournament and league champions will compete for the coveted intramural champions T-shirt.
At the end of each academic year, the team with the top overall points total will be crowned Patriot Cup Champion.
New for 2015/2016:
- Online Captain's Meetings!
- Weightlifting Competition!
Create, join or visit a UT Tyler intramural sports team by visiting IMLeagues.comTo register an account, please complete the following steps
- Go to UT Tyler's IMLeagues.com registration page
- Enter your information. Only uttyler.edu and patriots.uttyler.edu, will be accepted as domains for your email address. Please use your official UT Tyler email account.
- You will be sent an activation email. Click the link in your email to activate your account.
- You should automatically be joined to UT Tyler. If not, you can search schools and join accordingly.
- For more information, see the registration help document.