College Scholarships (UT Tyler returning students only)
There are several individual and endowed scholarships awarded by the various colleges of the University. They range in criteria, requirements and amounts.
Students currently receiving the "Regents", "Patriot", "Patriot Achievement", "Presidential", "Graduate", "National Merit Finalist", and "National Merit Semi-Finalist" Scholarships are not eligible to apply for additional scholarship funding.
College Scholarships do not automatically renew and require re-application annually.
Scholarship funds are limited and are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
NEW FOR SPRING 2015!
- Applying for scholarships is now easier than ever with a simple 3 step process
- Log into your myUTTyler student account.
- Click on the Apply for Scholarships link.
- Select a scholarship and click "Am I Eligible?"
- Deadline for submission of College Scholarship application:
- Fall: May 1
- Spring: November 1
- Summer: April 15