UT Tyler Student Organizations
Opportunities to Pursue Multiple Interests
The University of Texas at Tyler is home to more than 80 student organizations, representing the diverse interests of students across campus. Take a look at the many different organizations at UT Tyler. You'll find opportunities to pursue your interests ... or explore new ones. If you'd like to form a new organization, contact the Department of Student Life & Leadership for more information.
Spring 2014 student organization registration is now closed and Fall 2014 registration will open in July 2014.
Please check back to complete your registration in these simple steps:
- Identify 3 authorized representatives.
- Select a faculty/staff advisor.
- Complete the Student Organization Registration Form (coming July 2014).
- Submit via e-mail a copy of your constitution, risk management policy & chapter roster.
- If you have new representatives or advisors make sure they attend one of our Student Organization Orientation Sessions (attendance required annually for all 3 authorized representatives and faculty/staff advisor).
- Fall 2014 registration deadline: September 19, 2014
Submit all registration materials via e-mail to Student Life & Leadership at email@example.com.