Editing/Building a Faculty Page
OU Campus Training and Standards
Faculty pages are now managed within the "directory" folder. Each department has been
set up with a department directory within this folder. Individual faculty pages will
be housed in this section of the website.
NOTE: Each individual page MUST contain the exact same department name in order to populate the department faculty page.
The individual faculty page content will automatically populate the main faculty page for each department. If a change is needed to content on the main faculty page, log in to the individual faculty page to make the change.
Faculty listing: http://www.uttyler.edu/biology/faculty/
Individual Faculty page: http://www.uttyler.edu/directory/biology/kambhampati.php
Editing a Faculty Page
- To edit a faculty page within your department folder, navigate to the page from your faculty website. Log in to the page by selecting the OU Campus login button at the bottom of the page.
- Next, select the ORANGE Multi Edit button at the top of the page.
- You are taken to the Edit Form for the faculty page.
- You can make your edits to the page within the boxes. Once you are finished, send
your page for review.
Building a Faculty Page
- Navigate to the faculty directory folder for your department. To do do this, open a faculty page within your site in OU Campus, select "Content" at the top.
- Select the green "New" button.
- Select "New Faculty Page"
- Complete form with content needed.
- For filename, use the last name of the faculty member. Select, "Create"
If you have any questions, contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will assist you with building your first faculty page.