Logging In and Out of OU Campus
OU Campus Training and Support
Step-by-Step: Logging in and out of OU Campus
- From your browser, navigate to your department’s website and browse to the page you
want to edit.
- In the lower‐right corner of the page is a copyright symbol. Click it.
You will be taken to the OU Campus login page.
- Log in with your UTTyler (formerly INFO) domain credentials username and password
OR the user ID and password assigned to you by the Web team. If you are assigned a
password, please remember to change the password after logging in by selecting your
user name at the top-right.
If you do not have the rights to edit the page you will receive an "access denied" error message.
You are now logged in to OU Campus to update your page.
- The Login page will display important information regarding OU Campus including upcoming
training sessions. Please review updates on the page regularly.
OU Campus Password
Your OU Campus user name and password are your UTTYLER Domain credentials. (The same log-in ID and password you log in to your computer each day).
Users who were grandfathered in to OU Campus prior to the latest website launch will continue to log in to OU Campus using your UTTYLER credentials.
If you are a new user, and were assigned a password, please use the settings in OU Campus to change your password to the one you use each day to log in to your computer.
Logging Out of OU Campus
When you have completed your work on your Web page in OU Campus, follow these steps to log out.
- CHECK IN any files that are checked out to you.
- Hover over your user name.
- Choose Logout from the menu.
For more details, see OU Log In Overview documentation.
NEVER share your password with anyone, or allow a user to log in or use your login credentials. This is against the UT Tyler Acceptable User Policy.
- Best Practices
- Left-Side Navigation
- Logging in / Out
- Writing for the Web
- OUC Complete Reference Guides
- Submit a Support Ticket
- Web Publishing Standards, Style Guide and Guidelines