Logging In and Out of OU Campus
OU Campus Training and Support
- From your browser, navigate to your department’s website and browse to the page you
want to edit.
- In the lower right corner of the page is a copyright symbol. Click it.
You will be taken to the OU Campus login page.
- Log in with your EMAIL address and the password you use to log in to your computer
each day. NOTE: The UT Tyler web team will no longer have access to reset your password.
If you have forgotten your password, please use the employee self-service password
REMEMBER: Use your email address, not your username.
- You are now logged in to OU Campus to update your page. (If you do not have the rights to edit the page, you will receive an "access denied" error message.)
OU Campus Password
Your OU Campus user name is your email address and your password is the one you use each day for your computer. If you forget your password, please go to the IT password reset page.
Keep in mind, OU Campus will lock your account after SIX log-in attempts. To unlock your account, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sharing password, or allowing users to use your credentials can result in serious consequences.
Logging Out of OU Campus
When you have completed your work on your Web page in OU Campus, follow these steps to log out.
- CHECK IN any files that are checked out to you.
- Hover over your user name.
- Choose Logout from the menu.
For more details, see OU Log In Overview documentation.
- Complete Online Help Files
- Best Practices
- Password Reset
- Left-Side Navigation
- Logging in / Out
- Writing for the Web
- OUC Complete Downloadable Reference Guides
- Submit a Support Ticket
- Web Publishing Standards, Style Guide and Guidelines