OU Campus Training and Support
Users who grandfathered in prior to the website migration will continue to log in to OU Campus using their UTTYLER credentials.
New Users (2016)
If you are a new user, or were a previous user who was set up with a new account, you may have been assigned a user ID and temporary password when receiving your login credentials.
Please re-set your password to the password you use to log in to your computer each day.
All Other Users (prior to 2016)
All other users will continue to log in with you UTTYLER credentials you use to log in to your computer each day. If you change your UTTYLER password, it will also change to the new password in OU Campus.
NOTE: Do NOT select "Change Password" as shown above.To reset your UTTYLER password, view instructions on the IT Website.
Keep in mind, OU Campus will lock your account after three log-in attempts. To unlock your account, email the Web team.
Your Credentials Belong to YOU ONLY!
NOTE: NEVER share your Login Credentials with ANYONE.
- Allowing anyone to log in with your credentials is against UT System and UT Tyler Acceptable Use Policy.
- Sharing your credentials by allowing someone to log in for you, or using another users account is against UT System and UT Tyler policy
- Allowing someone to sit at your computer and use your credentials could cost you dearly!
- Email us, we can set you up with access!
If you have ANY questions regarding your password, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Logging in / Out
- Best Practices
- Left-Side Navigation
- Writing for the Web
- OU Campus Reference Guides
- Web Publishing Standards