UT Tyler Web Publishing Standards
Department Front Page Content
Content is written for each department front page for marketing and search engine purposes.
- Do not re-write, remove or re-arrange content that has been written by the UT Tyler Web Content Coordinator.
- For updates to your front-page content, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Additional information for site users is to be placed on the right-side under "More Information".
- For help with updating the "More Information" section, contact the UT Tyler Web Team.
- Avoid "Mission Statements" on the department home page.
- Calendar information should be added to the UT Tyler Calendar, NOT in the content section of a department page.
- A Calendar Widget can be placed on your department page.
- Contact email@example.com for information about a calendar widget.
- Job information should be placed in the UT Tyler Faculty section.