The University of Texas at Tyler
College of Nursing and Health Sciences
The UT Tyler College of Nursing and Health Sciences offers outstanding degree and certificate programs preparing graduates for successful leadership roles in the health professions and movement sciences. Our graduates are well prepared to practice in a variety of complex, continually changing environments.
Nursing Degree Programs
The UT Tyler Bachelor of Science in Nursing Degree is designed for beginning and licensed (LVN) students. Other undergraduate degree options include:
- The RN to BSN track gives registered nurses with an associate degree or diploma in nursing the opportunity to earn the BSN.
Graduate degree options include:
- MSN/Master of Business Administration program which allows you to complete both degrees simultaneously
- MSN-Nursing Education (online)
- MSN-Nursing Administration
- MSN-Nursing Informatics, Quality & Safety (online)
- MSN-Family Nurse Practitioner (hybrid)
- MSN-Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner (Hybrid)
- PhD in Nursing
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Certificate programs include:
- Post Bachelor's Nursing Informatics, Quality & Safety Certificate (online)
- MSN-Education certificate (online)
- MSN-Administration certificate (online)
- Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate (hybrid)
- Post-MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate (hybrid)
Health & Kinesiology Degree Programs
UT Tyler Health and Kinesiology programs provide the knowledge and skills required for success in a variety of health- and/or exercise-related professions. Bachelor of science/arts degree options include:
- Health Sciences BS degree with a concentration in community and health education or health policy.
- Kinesiology BS degree: Choose from general, teacher certification and athletic training curriculum options.
- Wellness BA degree with an optional minor.
- Communication Sciences & Disorders BS degree
Graduate degree options include the Master of Science in Health Sciences (with online option), Master of Science in Kinesiology (with online option) and Master of Occupational Therapy.