School of Nursing
The University of Texas at Tyler
Welcome to the School of Nursing, where it is our mission to empower students to excel as nurse clinicians, leaders, and scholars in a caring, learner-centered, strengths-based environment. We offer three BSN undergraduate programs and several graduate nursing degrees.
The School of Nursing prepares graduates to meet health care needs as:
- advanced practitioners
- nurse leaders
- nurse scientists
The school's success in educating nurse leaders is best demonstrated by the achievements of graduates in this region and across the country. Some are executive officers of large health care institutions, some serve as educators in universities and colleges, others work as advanced practitioners and consultants in settings ranging from rural clinics to government agencies to urban medical centers.
Undergraduate Degree Programs in Nursing
Graduate Degree Programs in Nursing
- MSN/Master of Business Administration
- MSN-Nursing Education
- MSN-Nursing Administration
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN-Informatics, Quality, & Safety
- MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- PhD (BSN to PhD also available)
Certificate Programs in Nursing
- Post Bachelor's Nursing Informatics, Quality & Safety Certificate
- MSN-Education Certificate
- MSN-Administration Certificate
- Post-MSN Family Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Post-MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner Certificate
Faculty - Your Success, Our Passion
Learn from the leaders in Nursing – Meet our faculty
- School of Nursing Brochure, including full-price of each nursing program!
- Outstanding Nurisng Alumni Award
- UT Tyler School of Nursing is a DAISY Award partner!