University of Texas at Tyler
School of Nursing
Welcome to the School of Nursing where it is our mission To empower students to excel as nurse clinicians, leaders, and scholars in a caring, learner-centered, strengths-based environment. We offer BSN undergraduate degrees with several track options as well as several graduate nursing degrees.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, Doctor of Nursing Practice, and post-graduate APRN certificate program at The University of Texas at Tyler are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
The School of Nursing prepares graduates to meet health care needs as:
- advanced practitioners
- nurse leaders
- nurse scientists
The school's success in educating nurse leaders is best demonstrated by the achievements of graduates in this region and across the country. Some are executive officers of large health care institutions, some serve as educators in universities and colleges, others work as advanced practitioners and consultants in settings ranging from rural clinics to government agencies to urban medical centers.
Undergraduate Program in Nursing
Graduate Programs in Nursing
- MSN & MBA
- MSN-Education certificate
- MSN-Administration certificate
- MSN-Nursing Education
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner
- MSN-Informatics, Quality, & Safety
- MSN Psychiatric Mental Health Nurse Practitioner
- Post Bachelor's Nursing Informatics, Quality & Safety Certificate
- Post-MSN Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
- PhD (BSN to PhD also available)
Faculty - Your Success, Our Passion
Learn from the leaders in Nursing – Meet our faculty
- School of Nursing Brochure, including full-price of each nursing program!
- UT Tyler School of Nursing is a DAISY Award partner!