The University of Texas at Tyler
School of Nursing
The School of Nursing offers undergraduate degrees with several track options as well as several graduate nursing degrees.
The baccalaureate degree program in nursing, master's degree program in nursing, and post-graduate APRN certificate program at The University of Texas at Tyler are accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (http://www.ccneaccreditation.org).
The School of Nursing prepares graduates to meet health care needs as:
- advanced practitioners
Faculty built on this outstanding foundation to develop a PhD in nursing degree with a focus on health in communities within the context of culture, the first doctoral program at The University of Texas at Tyler.
The school's success in educating nurse leaders is best demonstrated by the achievements of graduates in this region and across the country. Some are executive officers of large health care institutions, some serve as educators in universities and colleges, others work as advanced practitioners and consultants in settings ranging from rural clinics to government agencies to urban medical centers.
Undergraduate Program in Nursing
Graduate Programs in Nursing
- MSN & MBA
- MSN-Education certificate
- MSN-Administration certificate
- Nursing Education-MSN
- MSN Family Nurse Practitioner
- Post Bachelor's Nursing Informatics, Quality & Safety Certificate
- Post-MSN Nurse Practitioner Certificate
- PhD (BSN to PhD also available)
- Doctor of Nursing Practice (DNP)
Faculty - Your Success, Our Passion
Learn from the leaders in Nursing – Meet our faculty
- Video on Area Health Education Center (AHEC) and what it can do for communities
- See this wonderful new job search resource for current students, BSN, MSN, and PhD grads, UT Tyler at Liquid Compass
- Visit UT Tyler Nursing at the Nurses Lounge
HPV Shot Clinic
- Get Your HPV Vaccine on Campus - September 13
- Cosponsored by the School of Nursing and College of Pharmacy
- See registration and more info