UT Tyler College of Arts and Sciences
All students should see their advisor (or the Advising Center staff if their major is undecided) before registering each semester. Your advisor will prepare an individually tailored degree plan, which is the road map for completing your degree.
Your advisor is one of your most important contacts on campus. You should take the initiative and arrange an appointment with your advisor at any time during the semester when you need advice or help.
- College of Arts and Sciences Degrees Offered
- Degree Plans
- Filing Your Degree Plans/Requirements
- Selecting a Major and/or Minor
- Core Curriculum Requirements
- Rolling Schedules
- Freshman Seminars
- Applying for Graduation
- Bachelor of General Studies
- Transfer Information for Junior College Students
- How do I get advisement?
For additional information and assistance, contact:
The College of Arts & Sciences Advising Center
Dr. Michael Millett, DMA
Ms. Stephanie Harding, M. Ed., L.P.C.