The Graduate School
Looking for thesis or dissertation forms?
If you don’t find what you need here, please try the Registrar's Forms Library.
- Change of Program Form
- Core Residency Form
- Graduate Transfer Credit Approval Form
- Transient Approval Form for UT Tyler Graduate Students
- Transient Approval Form for non-UT Tyler Graduate Students
- Application for Graduate Admissions Appeal Form
- Release and Indemnification Agreement for Graduate Students Graduate students may travel domestically without being accompanied by a Responsible University Official (RUO). At least one week prior to traveling, this form should be approved and other forms that may be required by their departments should be completed. Graduate students cannot serve as RUOs when traveling with undergraduate students. Graduate students who travel internationally will follow the requirements for International Travel.
All forms may be sent via fax to 903.566.7492, or by mail to:
The Office of Graduate Admissions ADM 345
The University of Texas at Tyler
3900 University Blvd
Tyler Texas 75799