Bachelor of Science Degree in Kinesiology – Athletic Training Option
The B.S.-Kinesiology Degree Program with Athletic Training Option prepares for the State of Texas Athletic Trainer License Examination. State requirements include satisfactory completion of specific courses and 1800 clock-hours of apprenticeship in athletic training in an intercollegiate athletics program. This apprenticeship is coordinated and supervised by the UT Tyler Head Athletic Trainer.
A student must apply to and be accepted into the Athletic Training Program. Application information can be viewed on the Admission Information Form. A student should apply to the Program upon acceptance by UT Tyler and no later than the first semester of course work at UT Tyler.
- B.S.-Kinesiology Degree – Athletic Training Option 14-16 Catalog
- B.S.-Kinesiology Degree – Athletic Training Option 16-17 Catalog
- B.S.-Kinesiology Degree -- Athletic Training Option 18-19 Catalog
- Texas Department of State Health Services – Advisory Board of Athletic Trainers
- National Athletic Trainers’ Association (NATA)
- Texas State Athletic Trainers’ Association (TSATA)