Office of Human Resources
Living Well Nutrition and Weight Management Programs
Would you like to lose weight, gain strength, or just feel better? As a member of the UT SELECT medical plan, you and your dependents receive access to free online nutrition tools and resources to help you reach your goals.
- Create a meal plan based on your food preferences, sensitivities, or any medical conditions.
- Print the meal plans, different food options, and a grocery shopping list.
- Use the food log to track what you eat each day on your computer or your smart phone.
- Find easy-to-make recipes along with nutritional information.
- Send messages to a registered dietitian for answers to your own personal nutritional questions.
Visit Living Well for more information on these programs.
Complete your Health Assessment and earn a $25 gift card.
- 24/7 Nurseline1-888-315-9473
Experienced registered nurses are ready to help with your health questions 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Learn more details.
- Employee Assistance Program
Confidential Personal Counseling Services offered at no charge.
Find your local Institution's EAP Office >
- Condition Management Recourse