UT Tyler School of Nursing
Welcome to the nationally recognized graduate nursing programs at The University of Texas at Tyler!
- Focusing on Health in Communities
- Preparing Nurse Leaders, Educators, Advanced Practitioners and Researchers of the Future
- Addressing the Challenges of a Changing Healthcare Environment
- Rated #5 in the Nation for Online Graduate Nursing Programs by U.S. News & World Report
Flexible and Student Focused
- Online and Hybrid Courses
- Built Upon a Model of Strengths
- Outstanding Faculty Dedicated to Student Success
- Sensitive to Diverse Populations
- Encouraging Students to Study and Solve Problems in the Communities in Which They Reside
- Rated #1 in the Nation for Affordability of Online Master’s in Nursing Programs by affordablecolleges.com!
Numerous Study and Career Options
- MSN Programs
- Certificate Programs
- PhD Programs
- DNP Programs
Preceptor training information and resources can be found on our Preceptor Training page.
Submit Nomination for Nursing Alumni Award (Presented annually in the spring)