UT Tyler College of Nursing
Choose your degree
- BSN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Associate Degree RN to BSN - (MINE) offers the associate degree nurse and diploma registered nurse (RN) the opportunity to attain the BSN.
- Associate degree RN to MSN - is designed for associate degree nursing and diploma registered nurse (RN) to be eligible for early admissions into the nursing graduate program.
- Licensed Vocational Nurse to BSN - provides the opportunity for the LVN to BSN student to earn a BSN. LVNs will be in the same applicant pool as generic BSN applicants.
- Accelerated BSN Track - is for students have that have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in a non-nursing field who wish to pursue a BSN.
- Partnership with LeTourneau University - Bachelor of Arts or Science in Health Sciences from LETU and a Bachelor of Science Nursing (BSN) from UT Tyler.
- Jarvis Christian College Partnership - Bachelor of Science Degree from Jarvis Christian College in Hawkins, Texas and a Baccalaureate of Science in Nursing (BSN) from The University of Texas at Tyler.
Take a look at our Undergraduate Student Guide
What sets us apart
- Undergraduate Nursing faculty won a national award:
Journal of Nursing Education’s Top Teaching Tools Award for 2010 ; “Medical Special Needs Shelter Orientation: Just-in-Time online training."
- Nursing initiated the first public-private collaborative program in the state through a partnership agreement with LeTourneau University to offer the BSN degree.
- 98.6% pass rate for fall 2010 on national licensure exam.
Message from the Interim Dean for the College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Learn a little history about the Undergraduate Nursing Programs here at UT Tyler. Read more
- Schedule your undergraduate advising appointment
Current Student ResourcesFind your syllabi, convocation information, student organizations and more.