UT Tyler College of Nursing
Choose Your Degree
- BSN - Bachelor of Science in Nursing.
- Associate Degree RN to BSN - (MINE) Offers the associate degree nurse and diploma registered nurse (RN) the opportunity to attain the BSN.
- Associate Degree RN to MSN - Designed for the associate degree nurse and the diploma registered nurse (RN) to be eligible for early admission into the nursing graduate program.
- Accelerated BSN Track - For students who have earned a baccalaureate or higher degree in a non-nursing field who wish to pursue a BSN.
- Partnership With LeTourneau University - Bachelor of arts or science in health sciences from LETU and a bachelor of science nursing (BSN) from UT Tyler.
- Jarvis Christian College Partnership - Bachelor of science degree from Jarvis Christian College in Hawkins, Texas, and a baccalaureate of science in nursing (BSN) from The University of Texas at Tyler.
Take a look at our Undergraduate Student Guide.
What Sets Us Apart
- Undergraduate nursing faculty won a national award:
Journal of Nursing Education’s Top Teaching Tools Award for 2010 ; “Medical Special Needs Shelter Orientation: Just-in-Time Online Training."
- Nursing initiated the first public-private collaborative program in the state through a partnership agreement with LeTourneau University to offer the BSN degree.
- Pass rate of 98.6% for fall 2010 on national licensure exam.
Message from the Interim Dean for the College of Nursing and Health Sciences
Learn a little history about the undergraduate nursing programs here at UT Tyler. Read more
- Schedule your undergraduate advising appointment.
Current Student ResourcesFind your syllabi, convocation information, student organizations and more.