UT Tyler Testing Center
TS I/ Accuplacer exams are given to UT Tyler students for $35; Non UT Tyler Students $50.
To Take the TSI/ Accuplacer:
- TSI only: CLICK HERE to complete the UT Tyler TSI Pre-Assessment, print out the conformation page and bring it with you, if you are not a UT Tyler student ask your institution about their pre assessment activity.
- Pay your proctor fee to the one stop shop on campus.
- Bring your receipt to the Testing Center in UC 3160.
- No appointment is necessary during TSI/ accuplacer testing hours (See schedule and fees.)
- No TSI/Accuplacers are given during the university's posted finals weeks.
- You must bring identification displaying a current photo such as driver's license or student ID.
- Mechanical pencils will not be allowed in the testing room. Pencils can be provided by testing center staff.
- This is a computer-based exam.
- Scores will be provided to you by testing center employees immediately following your exam.
If you have any further questions, please contact Testing Services at 903.565.5693.